Office Meetings and Mediations
We are trying to minimize face-to-face meetings to protect both you and us, and our immune suppressed family members. We are conducting office meetings and mediations via Zoom, Skype, Facetime, and telephone. If you need support to use video technologies to communicate with us, our technical staff is available to help you at no expense to you. For support with these issues please contact Winnie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Court during Covid-19
At the present time family court is still conducting most hearings and trials via zoom; so far the court has not scheduled any of our hearings or trials in person since March.
- Download zoom for Windows or Mac from this link for : https://zoom.us/client/latest/Zoom.pkg
- For iphone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id546505307
- For android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
- Facetime comes preinstalled on all Apple products.
- Download here: https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/
- Available for: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android and Iphone
Tech Support for Video Meetings With Our Office
- Contact Winnie Williams at email@example.com